I bring to you the personality of the week. Please, follow the interview questions and answer one after the other below.
1. Can you kindly introduce and tell us about yourself?
ANS: My name is Bisong Maryjane Nkiruka a.k.a MIZGOLD... I am from a family of 8. My parents, my elder sister, my younger brothers and I. I am from Cross River State, Boki which is in Ogoja south local government. I am a Blogger/Presenter/Event Planner... My best food is "Fried rice and chicken. My best color is pink and purple.
2. How was growing up for you like? Care to briefly tell us about your childhood experience, and education.
ANS: Growing up was a little interesting and strict. My parents never really gave me and my siblings that breathing space, especially my mom she was a disciplinarian, but my dad was a bit cool on his own side.. Growing up with my parents and siblings around me was fun and I enjoyed it alot.
My educational background: I went to GEC Nur & Pry school at ipaja, also went to SOUNDHOPE PRIVATE ACADEMY same at ipaja.. Right now am running a part time program at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu Campus...
3. What job/profession are you engaged in at the moment? What was the motivation behind choosing that occupation?
ANS: Like I said earlier am a blogger. I am also an event planner.
My motivation was and it's still God he gave me that ability.
My parents and siblings are my source of motivations, they are always there to support me. I am so happy I have them as family ❤️
My Lecture (Mr Ibrahim) and loved ones are also my real source of motivation.
4. What are the landmark achievements you’ve made in your chosen career and every aspect of your life?
ANS: I have achieved alot but am still going to achieve more, I have said I would sit, wine and dine with top peoples and slowly my dreams are coming through, I love it when I speak people tend to listen to what I have to say..
5. What do you do for fun/hobby? And how would you describe your personality?
ANS: I read alot of books, I love to cook, I love to sing, I love to travel on adventure, I love seeing movies.....My personality is awesome.. you will just love me..
6. Can you recall a particular memory that you hold very dear to yourself?
ANS: Yes the memory I can recall was hitting my class teacher with a chair on her head, because she flogged me.. I wasn't feeling too well and I vomited in class on my school uniform and I was just 4years old.
7. What has been the biggest challenge (s) you’ve ever had to face in your life, either family, finance or your career?
ANS: Well i would say finance at times,you know you need money to tidy up something and if it doesn't come at that moment it just drags a lot of things but the truth is God has been awesome and he makes a way...
8. In what ways has the Covid-19 pandemic interuptted your working environment? How are you coping?
ANS: This covid 19 thing ehhh well it didn't stop or slow down work.. I am really coping well.
9. Did the global pandemic and lockdown measures turned to be of opportunity for you? If yes, how?
ANS: Yes. I was able to start up a mini business with the little money on me. God has been faithful all the way... It really drew me and my entire families very close to God..
10. If you were to speak, with the world listening, what would you say?
ANS: My words of encouragement" always seize every opportunity that you have to make something good for yourself" always lay a good foundation for yourself because it will definitely speak for you positively. Never underestimate anyone because that person might be your savior... In this life wherever I e find ourselves we should learn to adapt to life and the people around us.. This life does not belong to us it belongs God our creator..